Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wow, it's been awhile....

Well, just to give everyone an update on what I've been up to lately..... I quit playing for Hero after the environment got to be a little too toxic for my tastes. I started playing bass for a few churches in the St. Louis area and just recently picked up an endorsement from Warrior Instruments. I also just auditioned for a guy by the name of Josh Golden and I'm really looking forward to the opportunity that could provide.

Other than that, the only other point of interest is the obvious change of the last name to Sweeps. This is just a stage name and I have a full set of web pages devoted to it. It just allows me to develop an performance image and to keep my music and private life seperate. No, I did not disown my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment